Find out how we can help you!

ClaimPay is a financial partner that offers cash flow solutions for property damage providers such as mitigation and remediation companies, mold and engineering assessors, roofers, and others performing services on AOBs, LOPs, or Service Agreements. ClaimPay also supports residential and commercial property owners by funding their property damage providers that complete mitigation, remediation, mold, engineering, or roofing services.

ClaimPay works with Property Damage Providers dealing with cash flow constraints caused by unpaid account receivables by insurance companies. ClaimPay Insured Funding gives the money in advance of the collection of receivables, and contractors and ClaimPay wait for the collection, no matter how long it takes. ClaimPay is a financial partnership that keeps the business stable and supports its success by removing cash flow constraints.

Watch our short videos!

1. How do I get started?

2. Am I eligible to receive funding?

3. Is the funding you're providing a loan?

4. How to obtain funding from ClaimPay?

5. When I will receive payment?

6. What types of claims do you fund?

7. Do you fund claims post July 2019?

8. Do you fund a direction to pay?

9. Do you monitor the claims after they are funded?

10. What about claims that are in litigation?

11. What are the qualifications to get started?

12. How does ClamPay make money?

13. What size business does ClaimPay fund?

14. What problems does ClaimPay solve for contractors?

15. How will my funds be dispersed?

16. What happens if ClaimPay is not paid by the carrier?

17. Why should I use ClaimPay instead of waiting on funds?

18. What is ClaimPay?

Common questions and answers!

  • How much money can I get on my claims?

    The cash advances we offer depend on a number of different variables. To get a quote on your claims you should submit a request (name, contact number, email) via our website form, send an email on info@claimpay.net, or call +1(877)443-3007 and ClaimPay start working on your quote. Apply Here to get started.

  • Am I eligible to receive funding?

    Property Damage Providers: To be eligible for funding you must be a property damage provider, have operated for at least six months, and have a properly executed service agreement or AOB. *Note that all outstanding claims must be property damage claims. Homeowners: Any homeowner with a property damage insurance claim can submit their claim(s) for review via info@claimpay.net. Claims eligibility will depend upon the specific policies coverage.

  • Can I provide services on an AOB post july 1st, 2019?

    The answer is YES

    In fact, many property damage service providers are returning to the AOB method. Some find that providing services without an AOB can be very risky given its non-obligatory nature.

  • Do you fund service agreements with a direction-to-pay?


  • What happens after my claim is funded?

    ClaimPay is a full service funding company. Which means that once we fund your claims, and your money is in your pocket, you are relieved of any further hassle.

  • Do you fund cases that are already filed with an attorney?


  • Does anyone working on an AOB qualify for funding?

    The answer is YES!

    All property damage claims with an AOB are eligible for sale. That being said, not all property damage providers are eligible for funding. See “Am I eligible to receive funding?” above.